Fortune Theatre is a registered charity. Our annual programme is made possible by the generous support of national and local funding agencies, community trusts and foundations, and by our patrons, benefactors, corporate supporters and private donors. We are very grateful to these organisations and individuals, whose support allows us to make our ambitious theatre season a reality.
There are a number of ways you can choose to support the Fortune and we have listed a few options below. Click here to make a donation and support our work or contact us on 03 477 8323 or email@example.com to discuss how you can support your theatre. Donations of $5 or more are tax deductible.
Fortune Theatre Trust is a registered New Zealand Charity (CC20024).
Become a Member
By becoming a member you will receive:
- 25% off the cost of full-priced tickets
- exclusive invitations to back stage tours, play readings and to meet the actors
- preferential notification of performances and invitations to special Members Only events via our e-newsletter
- student-priced tickets at Rialto Cinema – including Saturday and Sunday
- no joining fee and only $15 per week with two FREE Personal Training sessions at Sky Fitness
- 10% off parts and labour* at Dunedin City Motors
- 50% discount off the room rate at the Kingsgate Hotel, Dunedin
- 25% off services at Halo Hair Boutique (not valid on product)
*Terms and conditions may apply
For more information, contact our box office on 03 477 8323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an usher
If you would like to become an usher or volunteer please contact our box office for more information on 03 477 8323 or email@example.com
Become a Fortune Benefactor
By becoming a Fortune Benefactor you can play a vital role in the life of Fortune Theatre and help us to celebrate the magic of live theatre.
Fortune Benefactors assist us to:
- Produce the very best quality theatre productions by New Zealand and international playwrights
- Expose audiences to the best international contemporary theatre in our region
- Develop and commission new scripts by local and national playwrights
- Continue our touring activities throughout Otago and Southland
- Enhance our education programme for young people and build our education initiatives
- Increase the appreciation of the important role live theatre plays in society
By becoming a benefactor of Fortune Theatre you will enjoy a special relationship and access to the theatre including opportunities to meet visiting actors, playwrights and directors, attending exclusive play-readings, rehearsals and opening night galas and other networking opportunities with like-minded individuals.
To find out more about the Fortune Benefactor Programme, please contact us on 03 477 8323 or email Hannah Molloy.
Become a Corporate Partner
Align your organisation with one of New Zealand’s best performing arts companies and leverage off a high-profile marketing environment.
Entertain your clients at private events pre- and post-show with our company and profile your corporate social responsibility directives. The Fortune team will work with you to achieve a range of brand, hospitality and stakeholder objectives.
Click here to see our current corporate partners.
For more information about our Corporate Partnership programme, please contact Fortune Theatre on 03 477 8323 oor email Hannah Molloy.